Friday, August 7, 2009

Who knows you? Part II

Psalm 139: 5-8

You hem me in,-behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

There is so much in these four verses, God is truly speaking to me through this morning study. I pray that you will open your heart, mind and soul to what God has for you today. Let's begin.

Verse 5 - He cares for us by laying his hand of favor upon our heads. His hand of favor is surrounding us with love, protection and guidance.

Verse 6 - God's knowledge of us is too massive for us to obtain. I know that if we devoted our time to studying God's Word and spending time in prayer with him, he will show us insights to help us with our relationship with him and others. Knowing who he is, is great reward of knowledge for us.

Verse 7 - We as children of God can never move beyond his care, guidance for us. His strength supports us through life situations that come our way. The ups and downs that we face everyday in our walk with him and in our everyday lives in the world. We need him more than we can imagine.

Verse 8 - Where ever we go in our lives, he is there surrounding us with love, joy and peace. Even though there are times we don't feel like he is there. That most likely our doing, we have pushed him aside (sometime unaware that we are pushing him aside) He awaits for us, he never leaves us, his arms are open and awaiting us.

As I sit here typing this out, my heart is full this morning of joy, love and peacefulness. Don't get me wrong my life is full of ups and downs right now. But this I know, that my God is for me, who could be against me.
God loves you and me so much that He sent his one and only Son. For US!

Blessings;
Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment