Friday, August 28, 2009

Cupe of Hope

Isaiah 58:8

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.

When my healing started long ago from years of abuse, it was like bursting through a dark, dreary hole and when the that door that kept me hidden broke open, this amazing light shone all around me, my sorrows started to lift and the joy that had been missing appeared. My heart was becoming full of God's blessings, and love. My love for others became quite clear to me, even those who hurt me. The joy of my salvation and healing came for the Lord.
His protection and presence became clear to me and I started to grow and live everyday.

Blessings,
Peggy Lee

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite scriptures! What a beautiful blog, so glad I stopped in...

    You are invited to follow my blog at; www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

    laughter is good medicine!

    ReplyDelete