Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Knit Together-Part III

Psalm 139: 13-17 (NIV)

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

You knit me together in my mother's womb. God is creative and active in the development of our lives, from the start when a baby is first conceived.
I remember when I was caring Olivia, how I would cover this unborn baby with much prayer and sing praise to the Lord. To help me and Lee be the parents God wants us to be.
Our days have been ordained for us before one of them came to be. God had a plan for us before we knew it.
You were fearfully and wonderfully made, we are specially made with God's love and desire for us.
In verse 17-love this; How precious to me are your thoughts, O God.
We need to be comforted knowing God is concerned with our needs, thoughts, and our sufferings.
Paul writes, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love them" (1Cor 2:9).

In doing this study, there has been so much going on in our lives and dear ones close to us have been going through things. With our needs, thoughts and sufferings really needs to be given to our Lord, and our Trust in Him for taking care of us. Seek him and know him in all that we do and say.
Trusting that he will provide for us in all, even in our emotions that come and go in our lives. Even in the ways things turn out, because they don't turn out the way we want, it's his way not ours.
Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Have you seeked him today?

restored hope
Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment