Sunday, August 16, 2009

Much on my Mind

Much on my mind tonight, even though I had an outstanding weekend with good friends, good food and good fun by the pool, and our church service today was amazing!
My heart is heavy and my mind over flooded with thoughts, sometimes doing the right thing can be very hard. For some people may think your just being negative instead of standing up for what is right. I have had much prayer and I know what I have to do; for it's the right thing. Satan is trying to put those thoughts of your causing trouble in my head, but my heart and mind are one. Meaning with more prayer and understanding that things need to be brought out into the light might be hard, uncomfortable doing it, with in God' s love and grace to understand rules and circumstances. This is hard for me to speak but God is truly working in my heart and I know what I have to do.
On a happier note, I will post the Psalm 139 conclusion in the morning.

Blessings, Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment