Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Siesta Memory Verse 2

Morning everyone, wow my life has been so busy with family and school events that I haven't had a moment to post my 15th memory verse for Siesta's Memory Verse. Let's get right to it:

Memory Verse 2

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, the peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
                                                                               James 3:17-18 (NIV)

God is so good, with our busy life-an emotional roller coaster was upon us this past weekend, we took our oldest daughter Olivia to a college weekend trip. We are so excited she wants to attend a Christain College-Master's Program down in Portsmouth, NH. It was bittersweet for me as mom-my heart was full of so many emotions and thoughts of this is it in a few short months she will be leaving our nest Home a safe place to go explore her adventures.(God's plan for her.)
 This momma is having issues with letting her baby go, as parents we all come this place and season in ours lives with our children. And all we can really do is teach them God's ways and pray for them. Thinking I better go buy some knee pads because I know I will be on my knees alot in prayer.
Olivia is one in glasses, here she is with best friend Beccy who is already attending the Master's Program. God is so good.

Blessings, Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment