Sunday, January 9, 2011

Psalms 139

Reading from Psalms 139 today, as I sit and chat with you, I am also praying for you all. (this video is late going up I have been sick with a bad cold).

Psalms 139: 1-4
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar
You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.

God knows all our inward thoughts, our desires, fears and knows our actions. He knows all from when we wake until we sleep..wow He knows everything I do...(that will make you step back and listen) that's why everyday I must ask God to forgive me for anything that might keep me from is awesome love and goodness.

Remember God loves you and wants a relationship with you. Start today by taking 5 minutes of your time and talk with Him in prayer and read a scripture.

Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment